UPDATE: 2014/15 U.I PG FORM IS FINNALY OUT. Drop your questions click ==>here
We appreciate the regular readers on this blog and their questions. There seems to be a lot of expectation about when the University of Ibadan would begin sales of its 2014/15 postgraduate forms. This is a summary of the questions asked on http://www.postgraduatenigeria.blogspot.com/2013/07/basic-information-for-postgraduate.html#comment-form .
- AMAKA IZUOBA6 May 2014 08:39morning..plz wats d latest on mastas form sales? how much is the tuition fee? is it per semeter or per section?
- pls, kip me informed, once the sale of pgd forms start in u.i, for 2014/2015 academic year.thanks. Can a person apply if deficient in English Language and Mathematics?
Thanks for ur helpful info. I’m hoping for the 2014/2015 form sale. But pls, what is the duration for msc in soil sci and can a 2:2( >3.0) grade be accepted? Thanks
– We will definitelt keep you informed when University if Ibadan begin sales of its 2014/15 postgraduate forms. But it seems it would still take a while. For the 2013/14 postgraduate applicant into U.I, their recommendation/admission letters are still being processed. That is, last year postgraduate applicants who passed the entry exams have not began lectures. So, take your time and make sure you visit the blog regularly. Tuition fees for postgraduate studies in U.I is about 30,000 to 120,000 depending the course. Note, this is tuition fees alone, the consolidated fees should not be less the 90,000 for the lowest. The postgraduate fees are per session. This is the postgraduate fees for 2012/13 session at University of Ibadan. [click here]
– Some one who is deficient in English Language and Mathematics need not apply. You would be screened out. You should have at least 5 credits at O’ level including English Language and Mathematics. Don’t dash U.I postgraduate school you money.
– Duration for masters programme at U.I is normally 18 months, except for some professional courses and part time. Admission into postgraduate programme at University of Ibadan is very competitive. Your best shot at being admitted is to have a 2.1. Even some 2.1 may be denied if the competition is high and you are not a U.I graduate.
Follow this blog for up-to-date information