The University of Ilorin, Nigeria, invites qualified candidates into the various postgraduate programmes. PG programmes on offer are Ph.D, Masters (M.A, M.Ed, M.Eng,M.Sc, LL.M, M.Comm.H, M.PHIL) degrees. Postgraduate application forms into University of Ilorin cost 25,000 naira. Postgraduate applicant should take not of the following;
Candidates who scored between 55 and 59.99 percent in their Masters should apply for admission intothe Master of Philosophy (M.Phil/Ph.D) degree programme
- M.A, M.Ed, M.Eng, M.Sc, M.Com.H, LL.M and M.PH run for a minimum period of 18 calender months and a maximum of 30 calender months for full time candidates
- All Masters degree programme except M.Phil are by course work in addition to a research project report.
- Application forms can be obtained through the University’s website at https://www.unilorin.edu.ng/pgschool
- Comprehensive advertisment of all postgraduate courses can be found on the University’s website [here]
- A 3-hour qualifying examination for all applicants for postgraduate diplomas and master degree programmes will be held on Saturday, 18th July, 2015, at 8:30am
- Unilorin postgraduate application forms MUST be submitted on-line and will close on Tuesday, 30th June, 2015.
Drop your questions here, and lets help you out.