The school of public health, University of Ghana is currently accepting international postgraduate scholarship applications, for research and training in tropical disease. The scholarship, which is for the 2016/17 academic session, is open for full time postgraduate programmes on offer (Masters and PhD), with a focus on implementation research.
Scholarship Courses Available:
For Masters (12months full time)
- Masters in Public health (MPH)
- Masters in Applied Health and Social Science.
- Masters in Occupational Health and Hygiene.
PhD scholarships also (48 months full time)
- Applicants must meet the university admission requirement for intertional postgraduate student.
- Nationals of low and middle income WHO african countries. See list of countries here
- Applicant should be below 35 years of age for Masters programme, and 40 years for PhD.
How to apply:
- Postgraduate scholarship must be submitted online at: http://admission.ug.edu.gh/tdr
- Applicant must also apply for postgraduate admission to the University of Ghana, see link here
January 30th, 2016. Selection result would be out by 28th Febuarary, 2016.
Visit the official scholarship page here