- All applicants to our full-time and sandwich graduate programmes are required to pass a selection interview to be conducted by the relevant Department of the University.
- Applicants applying for research related programmes (M.Sc. by research/M.Phil./Ph.D.) should include a short research proposal.
- The minimum requirements for admission are:For PG.D./M.A./M.Sc./M.Phil programmes:
- Applicants must possess a good Bachelor’s degree in a related field from any approved / recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants with a Second Class (Lower division) are eligible to apply. Candidates with Third Class or Pass are strongly advised not to apply.
For PhD programmes:
Applicants must possess an MPhil. MSc. Degree by research from any approved/recognized University or Institution.
- For list of postgraduate courses, visit the University’s website.
- Application form costs 150dollars for Nigerians and other non-ghanians. Pay at GT Bank, Zenith or Eco bank
- After payment, complete online application form here
- Closing date is on 31st March, 2016.