Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST) Ghana is seeking application from qualified candidates into its 2017/18 Masters and PhD programmes.
- All International Applicants must apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 (approx. 80,000 naira) before registration.
- Application process is online, and can be done outside Ghana. Click to begin knust pg application.
- Note to click on theinternational login button.
- Download 2017/18 KNUST Postgraduate brochure here
- After the online application process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address: The Secretary, School of Graduate Studies. KNUST. Kumasi-Ghana
- Deadline for the submission of application forms is 25th April, 2017. Application forms submitted after the deadline will not be processed.