The Center for Genomics Regulation (CRG) is inviting suitable applications for its PhD scholarship and fellowship 2021. Thirteen fully funded scholarships for international life sciences PhD students are on offer. International PhD scholarships applicants can choose any of two CRG Supervisors you are most interested in.
Center for Regulation of Genomics Facilities.
The CRG has world class scientific center of excellence in Europe. It’s is a broad training portfolio in our multidisciplinary, international community. Fellows will benefit from an exciting international scientific environment and an integrated training programme, including access to state of the art infrastructure, lectures and seminars, specialised scientific and technological courses, complementary skills training and career development activities, phd symposia and retreats, as well as social activities.
Eligibility for International PhD scholarship in Genomics
- Candidates must have obtained a University Degree and a Masters Degree in biomedical sciences within the European Higher Education System (minimum 300 ECTS) or an equivalent University Degree that allows to start a PhD thesis in the candidate’s home country by October 2021. Candidates who expect to be awarded with such degree by October 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record, previous research experience and a strong commitment for scientific research.
- International PhD scholarships and fellowship is open to all nationality
In case of doubts about the eligibility criteria, applicants should contact the Academic Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to submitting an application.
How to Apply for International PhD scholarships in Genomics
- All applications must be submitted online. Begin the online application process here
- Academic transcripts in Catalan, Spanish or English should also attached
- Two reference letters will be automatically requested to the referees proposed by the candidate through the online system.
- Applicants should select a maximum of 2 labs in which they would like to work.
- Candidates must ensure that all information is included before the deadline, including the reference letters. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- Deadline for submission is 15th January, 2021. For any additional information, please check the CRG international PhD scholarship and fellowship website.