The Lagos Business Schools (LBS) of the Pan Atlantic University is seeking suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
To this end, LBS is hosting a Young Talent Program, a two-day programme to establish relationship with the brightest university students in the country. The aim is to engage with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
“We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent”
Eligibility for LBS Vacancy
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again
Application Procedure and Deadline.
Application closes: June 30th, 2021
- Download and fill the YTP Application form (Click Here).
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).
- Forward the completed form with your resume, video and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to email@example.com.
For more information, visit Lagos business school