The school of postgraduate studies at Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU), Zaria has begun sales of postgraduate forms. The 2021/2022 ABU postgraduate form is for admission to postgraduate diploma PGD, Masters, M.phil and PhD programs.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of the School for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Highlights of ABU Postgraduate Admission
- ABU Postgraduate forms cost 10,000 naira
- ABU PG application is online
- Deadline for submission is October 29, 2021.
- Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
Requirements for Ahmadu Bello University PG Admission
- Applicants must have basic academic requirements for undergraduate admission
- Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can register additional for relevant PGD
- PhD candidates must have a Master’s degree in relevant field of study.
- All applicants must have Credit in English and Mathematics
How to Apply
- Begin ABU PG application online at https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/
- Create an account to obtain a unique Transaction ID
- Visit a bank with the transaction ID and pay for the ABU PG application form, 10,000 naira.
- Phone number and e-mail address of applicant should reflect in the online application form.
List of Courses offered by Ahmadu Bello University ABU.
A full list of postgraduate courses. Postgraduate diploma, PGD, Masters, M.phil and PhD are on the ABU school website