Chevening is the UK government’s funded international scholarship programme. Applications are on going for the 2022/2023 Chevening scholarship for postgraduate study in the UK.
The 2022/2023 Chevening scholarship application is for a year Masters degree program. The scholarship sponsors brilliant students from across the world in select universities in the United Kingdom.
Highlights of 2022/2023 Chevening Scholarship Application
- Scholarship opens August 3rd and closes November 2nd, 2021.
- Candidates should be first class or second upper graduate.
- Chevening scholarship covers full tuition and monthly stipends.
- Application is entirely online.
- Work experience and contribution to society/government gives an edge in application.
Eligibility for 2022/2023 Chevening Scholarship
1. Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree with at least a second class upper.
2. Candidates must be a citizen of a Chevening recognised country.
3. Possession of verifiable work experience of two years.
4. Acceptance with an unconditional offer of admission for a master’s degree in one of the courses sponsored by Chevening.
How to Apply
1. Chevening scholarship application is online. Begin at the link, Chevening 2022/2023
2. Register on the portal and begin the application
3. Select three master degree courses. See list of Chevening courses
4. Fill in references
General Information for Chevening Applicants
- Note that successful 2022/2023 Chevening scholars are not allowed to remain in the UK after study. They can’t apply for the postgraduate work visa.
- For up-to-date information on current Chevening application, visit https://www.chevening.org/scholarship/nigeria/
- 2022/2023 Chevening scholarship application closes at midnight 2nd November, 2021.
To ace your Chevening scholarship application, learn from a pasChevening scholar