Trinity University is a progressive private university. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2019 and are fully operational from our City Campus, Yaba, Lagos.
Trinity University is advertising for the following vacant positions. Qualified applicants are to send in their applications with copies of credentials.
- University Librarian
- Administrative Officer
- Software Developer/ Computer Engineer
- Public Relations Officer
Job Requirements for Trinity University Vacancy
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science and PhD from a recognized University
- The candidates should also be ICT proficient.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University.
- Candidates must be ICT proficient.
Software Developer/Computer Engineer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division).
Relevant Certifications in Software Development and Networking will be an added advantage.
Public Relations Officer
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Communication or related fields.
- Prior experience with Media, PR campaign and Media Management.
- Excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills are required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with comprehensive CV and other relevant information to:
Using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st September, 2021.