Postgraduate applicants to University of Ibadan can now begin the process of admission leading to the collection of admission letter. This is after the conclusion of the English proficiency Test (EPT) and the departmental postgraduate test by various departments.
The postgraduate college at University of Ibadan, UI has released the results of English Proficiency Test EPT and various departments have started sending out recommendation based on the tests.
EPT Result and Recommendation by Postgraduate School at UI
Based of results released by postgraduate school at University of Ibadan, candidates English proficiency test can be interpreted as follows;
(1) Score 40 -100: awaits the departmental decision or recommendation, then admission letter.
(2) Score 30-39: Applicants may be subjected to a 6 week remedial program by the school of postgraduate studies.
(3) Score 1-30: No admission. Try next year.
University of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission and Acceptance
After passing UI EPT and department requirements has been settled. The department will recommend and the school of postgraduate studies will issue postgraduate admission letter.
While recommendation is fine, the more important thing is the admission letter from PG college.
Check your recommendation and admission status
Print out the University of Ibadan postgraduate admission letter. With the admission letter, you can proceed to pay acceptance fee.
Take Note: Admission letter must be printed on one page. Follow the instruction sent to you from UI PG College. This is useful for your clearance so that you won’t be disturbed.
Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Generate your invoice for the postgraduate acceptance fee.
- Continue with the link to pay. Click on the icon that looks like an ATM card. You will see different payment options. Choose an option that is preferable to you. Payment can be done at the microfinance bank at UI.
- Print out your invoice and payment receipt.
2021/2022 UI Postgraduate Admission Clearance
The following documents should be submitted for the clearance exercise
- Application form. 2 copies.
- Eligibility form. 2 copies
- Admission letter. 2copies
- Clearance form. 2 copies.
- Admission status
- Acceptance payment receipt/teller
- Original certificate (s) and 2 copies.
- O’level certificate and copies (For applicants from other universities apart from UI)
- Mphil/PhD and PhD should come along with proposal
- Scheduling mail
Note: Attestation letter from your Alma mater (not more than 6 months) in addition to statement of result can be used in lieu of your certificate during clearance.
For any question, ask below in the comment chat box