2023/2024 Chevening Scholarship Application Begins
Applications to study in the UK on a fully funded Chevening Scholarship are now open. Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations.
The scholarship is for a one-year master’s degree study in the UK. The United Kingdom is home to some of the world’s leading universities.
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
After your year of study, successful students will join a global network of over 500,000 alumni. Chevening scholars are expected to return to their home country equipped with a UK education and the knowledge and skills to achieve your goals.
Highlights of 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarship Application
- Scholarship opens August 1st and closes November 1st, 2022
- Candidates should be first class or second upper graduate.
- Chevening scholarship covers full tuition and monthly stipends.
- Application is entirely online here
- Work experience and contribution to society/government gives an edge in application.
Eligibility for 2023 Chevening Scholarship
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree with at least a second class upper.
- Candidates must be a citizen of a Chevening recognised country.
- Possession of verifiable work experience of two years.
- Acceptance with an unconditional offer of admission for a master’s degree in one of the courses sponsored by Chevening.
How to Apply
- Begin your chevening scholarship application online by visiting www.chevening.org/apply
- Register on the portal and begin the application
- Select three master degree courses. See list of Chevening courses
4. Fill in references
Benefits and Rewards of Chevening Scholarship
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
It doesn’t matter where you come from. It’s where you’re going that counts.