Academic and Non Academic Vacancies at Caleb University
Caleb University, Imota is a federally recognised private university with a mission to cultivate influential human resources and uphold excellence in teaching, charitable work, and moral integrity. Our goal is to create chances for a competitive world.
The University is presently accepting applications from eligible candidates (Education). We need the service of a honest and smart person to work for us and fill the vacant position below
Highlights of Caleb University Vacancies
1. Academic positions from Lecturer II to Professor rank
2. Non Academic Vacancies also available
3. Deadline for payment is 23rd August.
Vacant Academic Positions at Caleb University
Candidates that meet the requirements can apply using the information below.
College of Education (COLED)
We are recruiting lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
• Christian Religious Studies
• Educational Management
Associate Professor (Education)
Senior Lecturer (Education)
Lecturer 2 FRENCH
College of Science
Associate Professor (Food & Industrial Microbiology)
Senior Lecturer (Biological Sciences and Biotechnology)
Professor (Computer Science and Cyber Security)
Associate Professor (Computer Science and Cyber Security)
Senior Lecturer (Computer Science and Cyber Security)
Lecturer I (Computer Science and Cyber Security)
College of Law
Required Qualifications and Experience
• PhD with at least 12 years experience in university teaching and research in the relevant fields.
• Candidates must have a good record of scholarly publications along with evidence of considerable teaching and research as well as demonstrable capacity for academic leadership.
• Candidates are expected to be registered with the various recognized professional bodies, as applicable, as well as demonstrate proficiency in ICT, and have high Google scholar standing.
PhD with at least two (2) years post-qualification cognate experience buttressed with a suitable number of publications and ICT proficiency.
Non Academic Vacancies at Caleb University
- Director of Physical Planning and Works
- Deputy Registrar
- Principal Assistant Registrar
- Senior Assistant Registrar
- Administrative Officer II
- Clerical Officer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport Photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged in the following order:
• Name (underline Surname)
• Place and Date of Birth
• Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
• Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
• Postal / Contact Address (with Phone no and Email address)
• Name and Address of Spouse
• Name and Address of Next of Kin
• Educational Institution Attended with Dates
• Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Membership of Professional Bodies
• Distinctions and Awards
• Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
• Project Supervision
• Current Employer
• Current Position
• Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regrading
• Research Activities
• Record of Research Grants Attracted
• Major Academic / Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
• Important Learned Conferences / Workshop / Courses Attended with Details on Paper Presentation
• Extra-Curricular Activities
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
• Candidates must request three (3) of their Referees to forward references on candidates in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the address above.
• The Documents shall bear the Position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package.
• Fully documented Applications should be received not later than the closing date