The 2023/2024 GSK scholarships is advertising for future health leaders to study in the UK fully funded. There are three highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Glaxo-Smith Kline, through it generous scholarship is offering support to train and develop next generation of leaders in global health, and strengthen health systems and health-related research in Africa.
Highlights of GSK Future Health Leaders Scholarship
1. Applicants must be citizens and residents of a sub-saharan country
2. Scholarship is for one year at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
3. Scholarships covers tuition, field trips and living allowance
4. Only three people would be awarded. So, it is highly competitive
5. For clarification and complaints, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Deadline is 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday 01 March 2023. Successful applicants notified, by 26 May 2023.
Eligibility for GSK Future Health Leaders Scholarship
1. All applicants must be citizens and residents of a sub-saharan country
2. Applicants should show that they are economically disadvantaged and not able to afford the fees
3. Hold an admission to London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine for 2023/2024 year
4. Applicants should have a first degree at either a first or upper second class.
Scholarship Cover and Benefits
Three scholarships are available for the 2023/2024 academic year. Each scholarship will cover tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00. GBP 50.00 LSHTM admissions application fee is also available.
How to apply for GSK Future Health Leaders Scholarship
1. Begin by applying to London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Submit an application for 2023-24 for a MSc programme of study.
2. Submit an online scholarship application. This is through the LSHTM link, selecting this scholarship option ‘2023-24 GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Applicants who have already submitted a completed 2023/2024 MSc application and/or have been made an Offer of admission should apply for the scholarship by completing just the scholarship application (Step 2 above) and submitting this by the scholarship deadline.
4. Applicants are advised to complete Step 1 early to allow time for their GBP 50.00 LSHTM admissions application fee payment to be processed. Until the payment is processed applicants will be unable to submit an application for study.
Deadline for GSK scholarships application is 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday 01 March 2023. Successful applicants notified, by 26 May 2023.