The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) has advertised the sale of postgraduate admission forms for the 2023/2023 academic session. University of Lagos UNILAG is calling for application from interest public for admission into postgraduate diploma, Masters, MPhil and PhD.
Highlights of UNILAG 2023/2024 Postgraduate Application
1. Postgraduate application form cost 30,000 naira.
2. All applicants must have completed NYSC with discharge certificate or exemption. In service “Corpers” are not eligible to apply.
3. Degree from satellite campuses are not permitted.
4. Entrance/qualifying examinations are scheduled for Masters applications holds between August 28 to September 2, 2023.
5. UNILAG postgraduate application is online on the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal.
6. Purchase past UNILAG postgraduate screening questions from here.postgraduate screening questions from here.
Postgraduate Courses and Programmes
A list of various postgraduate courses for the 2023/2024 session is on the spgs website. Applicants should use the course finder for the specific course. The admission requirements is also displayed beneath. Masters and PhD programmes in all faculties can be viewed. Ensure your course is on the list before payment.
General Requirements for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission
Prospective applicants for admission to a programme:
– Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
– A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
– In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations for PhD candidates.
Requirements for M.Phil and Ph.D
– Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
– Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50 for M.Phil and 4.0 for PhD
– All candidates to the Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil) and PhD programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying
Application Procedure for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form
1. Begin the application online at the 2023 spgs form link
2. Select fresh application then choose postgraduate for application type
3. Fill the form with correct information including email and phone number to obtain a Payment Reference Number.
4. With the RRR Remita code, proceed to pay 30,000 in any bank branch or online.
Further Application Information
Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration/screening exercise by postage or email to Adminsecspgs@Unilag.Edu.Ng.
Phil./Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
Dates for ONLINE Qualifying Examinations and any additional information will be advertised and provided regularly on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies: Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng.
Entrance/Qualifying Examinations are scheduled for the week of 28th August to 2nd September, 2023.
For further information, please contact either of the following:
Telephone lines provided at Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng
E-mails: Admissionspgs@Unilag.Edu.Ng; Ictspgs@Unilag.Edu.Ng; Subdeanspgs@Unilag.Edu.Ng