The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary postgraduate academic institute established in 2005. According to its website, the university aims to utilise
techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries.
The 2024 Chulabhorn Graduate Institute CGI postgraduate scholarship for academic year application is open. The CGI scholarship is a Master’s degree programme in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
Highlights of CGI Master’s Scholarship
1. There are fifteen international scholarship vacancies available.
2. Scholarship covers tuition, and return tickets from Thailand.
3. Scholarship application closes by
September 30th, 2023 and successful awardees will be informed by January 2024.
4. There is an age limit of 30 years for applicants.
CGI Scholarship Eligibility
1. Applicants to the scholarship under 30 years of age program must
2. Prospective applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in any of the following fields :
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
3. They should demonstrate English proficiency, in one of TOEFL or IELTS
4. Applicants from closely related fields can apply. With experience in scientific laboratory research.
Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
CGI Scholarship Application Procedure
1. Download and complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form
2. Send a scanned copy of the form along with supporting documents to the email; email@example.com
Supporting documents are
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest in the study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screenin
3. Send all the original documents via postal service to the postal address:
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
For more information, visit the CGI scholarship website. The deadline for submission is Sept. 30, 2023