The University of Port Harcourt, (UNIPORT) through the Environmental Engineering Technology Office, Faculty of Engineering, is inviting applications for admission into postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year. Courses on offer are Masters and PhD in Environmental Engineering Technology and Environmental Technology.
Highlights of UNIPORT Environmental Engineering Programme
1. It is a specialised postgraduate course by the Environmental Engineering Technology Office.
2. Programme includes academic coursework, industrial attachment and research.
3. Application form cost 20,000 naira
4. Deadline for submission of application is 22nd of September, 2023.
Graduate Environmental Engineering Technology Programmes/Courses
- Masters in Environmental Engineering Technology (MEET)
a. M.Eng. in Environmental Engineering Technology
b. M.Sc. in Environmental Technology
- PhD in Environmental Engineering Technology
a. PhD in Environmental Engineering Technology
b. PhD in Environmental Technology
Admission and Eligibility Requirement
Candidates must have at least Second – Class Lower in any Engineering discipline. (This is applicable to 1(a) above)
Candidates must have at least Second – Class Lower in any Science discipline.(This is applicable to 1(b) above)
Applicants must have completed NYSC
Candidates must have completed Masters in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Engineering Technology with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 (This is applicable to 2(a) above)
Candidates must have completed Masters in Environmental Technology or its equivalent (e.g Environmental Science) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 (This is applicable to 2(b) above)
Structure of Programme
The EET Programmes combine Taught courses, Industrial Attachment and Research. Courses are taught by both experienced Academics and Industry experts. Some of the taught courses include: Logistics, Waste Water Engineering and Design, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management and Control, Air Quality, Modeling and Climate Change, Water and Land Pollution, Treatment and Control, Entrepreneurship and Management, Environmental Pollution, Noise and Vibration and lots more!
Application Procedure for UNIPORT Environmental Engineering Technology
1. Kindly make a non – refundable Application Processing Fee of Twenty Thousand (N20, 000) should be paid to
U and C Micro finance bank 1100260673 Institute of Engineering Technology and Innovation Management. (METI)
2. Send evidence of payment to our email to email@example.com or via whatsapp +234 815 309 9905
3. The Application form will be sent to you after confirmation of payment which you via email, which you are required to fill and send back to us
3. Name of shortlisted candidate will be published on our website.
4. (EET)Application forms can be obtained at the Environmental Engineering Technology Office, Faculty of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt or downloaded via the University portal at Download Application Form. Application deadline for the 2023/2024 session is 22nd of September, 2023.
For further inquiries, Call or send WhatSapp message to 08153099905