The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), invites aspiring scholars from around the world to apply for admission into its specialized postgraduate programmes offered by the Centre of Excellence in Agricultural Development and Sustainable Environment (CEADESE).
Are you ready to take your academic journey to the next level?
CEADESE offers specialized postgraduate courses leading to Master (M.Sc/M.AgSE) and Doctorate (PhD/PhD.AgSE) degrees in Agricultural Development and Sustainable Environment. Aspiring candidates of all nationalities are encouraged to seize this opportunity to enhance their knowledge and contribute to sustainable development.
Highlights of FUNAAB CEADESE Postgraduate Admission
1. Programmes is for specialised courses in Agriculture
2. CEADESE-FUNAAB Postgraduate Application form fee is 15,000 naira or $100
3. Master’s program is for minimum of four semesters and PhD is for six semesters
4. CEADESE-FUNAAB Postgraduate is an African wide postgraduate programme
Postgraduate Programmes and Courses
CEADESE offers specialized postgraduate courses leading to Master (M.Sc/M.AgSE) and Doctorate (PhD/PhD.AgSE) degrees in Agricultural Development and Sustainable Environment.
Eligibility Criteria for a Transformative Learning Experience
1. Candidates of all nationalities within and outside Africa possessing qualifications equivalent to recognized first degrees in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
2. M.Sc/M.AgSE and PhD/PhD.AgSE programmes are open to graduates of Agriculture, Environment, Science, Engineering, and Technology with a minimum of Second Class Lower in their respective degrees.
3. Basic university matriculation requirements, including five O’ level credits, are applicable. Specific requirements for Agricultural Economics and Environmental Policy are tailored to ensure a diverse range of backgrounds.
4. Admission into specific programmes like Agricultural Economics and Environmental Policy, Livestock Science, Agricultural Mechanization, Crop/Posture Production, Food Processing, and Environmental Systems have specialized eligibility criteria. Check the detailed list for specific requirements.
5. PhD/PhD.AgSE programmes are open to Master’s degree holders in courses relevant to the different options within the programme.
Duration and Internship Opportunities
Coursework and dissertation for a maximum of 4 semesters, with 2-3 months of internship in collaborating industries, parastatals, and institutions.
Course and research-based, spanning a maximum of 6 semesters, with 2-3 months of internship. Application for PhD.AgSE is open year-round.
Application Process and Procedure
1. Nigerian applicants can generate an invoice at the CEADESE-FUNAAB Postgraduate Application Portal. Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 at any Zenith Bank branch or via bank transfer. Upload your payment evidence at the upload receipt portal and wait for confirmation in your email.
2. Foreign applicants should pay US$100 into the Centre’s domiciliary account (Standard Chartered Bank’s Account No: 3000118004, Swift Code: SCBLUS33, Acct Name: CBN FUNAAB TETFUND). Upload the telex copies to access the online application form.
3. All applicants must request their respective institutions to forward hardcopy transcripts directly to the Director, CEADESE, FUNAAB.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2024
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this transformative academic journey. For further information and inquiries, contact CEADESE through:
Seize the opportunity to redefine your academic path and contribute to sustainable development. Apply now and embark on a journey of knowledge and growth!